theredletterORG

I am at a stage right now where I am starting to explore advertisements through Adwords and Facebook ads. Has anyone had any success in that area?

Are there tutorial videos out there that anyone would strongly suggest?

I have already completed my first campaign with a small budget of 5 dollars and brought on about 13 new subscribers but I noticed lately that my views have not increased. So I am wondering if I am throwing money down the drain by getting people to subscribe that will never watch my content?

I have also noticed that I have had a few subscribers drop off after a week or two, so I am wondering if I am gaining subscribers that just jump in with no real vested interest?

Is there a way to promote to gain authentic views (which ultimately lead to true subscribers) I have created a reddit, stumble upon, Instagram, etc. But maybe theres something Im missing?

Social media and networking can lead to views and subs, Don't really on adword if you know how to use it because it might drain your bank account.

I am at a stage right now where I am starting to explore advertisements through Adwords and Facebook ads. Has anyone had any success in that area?

Are there tutorial videos out there that anyone would strongly suggest?

I have already completed my first campaign with a small budget of 5 dollars and brought on about 13 new subscribers but I noticed lately that my views have not increased. So I am wondering if I am throwing money down the drain by getting people to subscribe that will never watch my content?

I have also noticed that I have had a few subscribers drop off after a week or two, so I am wondering if I am gaining subscribers that just jump in with no real vested interest?

Is there a way to promote to gain authentic views (which ultimately lead to true subscribers) I have created a reddit, stumble upon, Instagram, etc. But maybe theres something Im missing?
It is really hard to say... Advertising can work but just like Anjim said, if you don't use it right it can drain your account and fast. You need to make sure your targeting is spot on or it just doesn't work. I am no expert since my current channel that I am trying to boost has only 12 subs at the moment. Not sure if you are doing this already but you might want to create your videos around what people are searching for in your niche. So, right now I did a search for "do you believe in God" and it comes up with 1300 searches a month, so I would think you might want to create a video around that keyword. I would probably try to do some free stuff like SEO for your videos to see if you get more viewers that are searching for your videos keywords. If you are already doing this then just keep it up... Just my 2 cents. By the way, I am a new subscriber so you have a new subscriber that will watch your videos :) My channel is about travel but we still have something in common... I love my heavenly father and can not move forward in life without him by my side. have a great day!

Not sure if you are doing this already but you might want to create your videos around what people are searching for in your niche. So, right now I did a search for "do you believe in God" and it comes up with 1300 searches a month,

Thank you so much! And thanks for the subscribe! You had mentioned you did a search for that term to see it had 1300 searches a month, are you using tube buddy to do that? If not, how are you finding that information?

Loved your channel as well!

Thank you so much! And thanks for the subscribe! You had mentioned you did a search for that term to see it had 1300 searches a month, are you using tube buddy to do that? If not, how are you finding that information?

Loved your channel as well!
I actually use Google Planner and Long Tail Pro Platinum. I used Long Tail to find that keyword.

the short answer, ads are not worth it. these ads work on a pay per click basis. that cost is much higher than the ad revenue you gain from that view. and that view might not even get shown an ad. or they might have ad block

so that cost of one viewer would only be worth it if they subbed and watched 20+ videos. thats never going to happen nearly enough to be worth it

on the flip side. you could see it as an investment to boost your intial views/sub count. but i just don't see it as viable

you could see it as an investment to boost your initial views/sub count. but i just don't see it as viable

Thats how I am starting to feel about it due to the fact that I have had a few drop off after subscribing, which hurts even more being so small lol!

the thing is, i don't really see what that would achieve. you currently have 31 subs lets say you spent $50 on ads. and with that you got to 100 subs. what does that change? its not enough extra viewers to make your video rank high in the search if it wasn't already. the difference in subs is also not enough to make a someone sub to you because your popular and therefore must be good (aka the snowball effect)

to be honest, i think your better off spend $50 on some youtube guide books or SEO books. although even then you can find nearly all that stuff for free

my personal thoughts on the matter are, just work on improving your content. your thumbnails, your SEO etc

the thing is, i don't really see what that would achieve. you currently have 31 subs lets say you spent $50 on ads. and with that you got to 100 subs. what does that change? its not enough extra viewers to make your video rank high in the search if it wasn't already. the difference in subs is also not enough to make a someone sub to you because your popular and therefore must be good (aka the snowball effect)

to be honest, i think your better off spend $50 on some youtube guide books or SEO books. although even then you can find nearly all that stuff for free

my personal thoughts on the matter are, just work on improving your content. your thumbnails, your SEO etc

Yea I think I am just set on that 100 subscriber goal so much so I am trying my hardest to get to 100 (Its a personality thing lol) I appreciate the feedback thanks for taking the time!

Back