Do you want to ever make a career out of YouTube?

Yeah let's go let's do it you know what I mean we got to do it we got to make it to the top we got to do it let's go yeaaa YouTube oh yeah that's what you me yeah!!!!!! Yeah yeah bye-bye yeah yeah yeah that's dope man yeah ha ha ha ha[DOUBLEPOST=1501892058,1501892038][/DOUBLEPOST]Extra cash wouldn't hurt!!!

On one site it would be great to turn the hobby into a job. But this won't happen to me as I am very inconsistent and don't put that much effort in it as many other people, so I'm keeping it a hobby.
On the other side turning a hobby into a job will change the way you do it and you might not have the same fun doing it anymore.

Youtube is part of a long term plan for me. I hope to one day be successful enough so that youtube is is part of a bigger picture for me. I'd like to be able to do cooking demos, talks, books, maybe even a TV series! One can dream I guess lol[DOUBLEPOST=1501929497,1501929293][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's more time consuming than a career already. At least I make about 70 cents a day
Don't think of it as 70 cents a day, think of it as $255 a year. Even if you stayed at the level of income. Put that money away for say 5 years and you'll have $1200. That's a nice little holiday for yourself, for doing something you love as a hobby ☺

I think it's true that if u like make like youtube a full time job like it wouldn't be fun anymore like damn that just hit me. Damn it actually SMACKed me. Broooooooo I don't wanna loose the fun of playing guitarrrr :,(. Bro like wtfffff. I'll keep it as side hobby u know watti mean

I definitely want to use YouTube as a path to a career. YouTube is the main place I'm creating content and then I'm re-purposing it to use on other platforms. I'm hoping to eventually get paid to speak and consult. For now, I'm going to create online courses to start generating some income. The nice thing is my videos will continue to work for me 24/7 to drive traffic to those courses.

Anyone else trying to do the "expert" thing?

Back