Do you need to show it on your banner ?

WiseCore

Hey guys, last time I read that it's a good way to make a channel layout that
represents what type of channel you are. Like if you are a gaming channel that you make a layout
that has to do something with gaming. I understand that's a good thing but it's not that easy for some
other type of channels. That's why I just made myself an artistic channel layout. When you see my
channel layout I guess that you don't know what type of content I make. But then I just hope
that some people like the style of it or just because it's a little different compared to the other channels
( Being original I guess).

Thanks for reading.

your banner is pretty sick, it doesn't have to describe your channel, but make it stand out. Which yours does so don't even worry about changing it.

I personally believe that it does have to relate to the channel's content. It solidifies your branding, and immediately tells the viewer what your content is about, because it's the biggest graphic on your channel.

Well I suppose your channel is about artistic stuff and the banner looks awesome! Although I think you could make the name pop out more...

Yup I agree banners are important! I've also put my upload times (which I have not always followed even tho I should), so subscribers can anticipate your video. Lots of big channels also do the same. :D

No sugarcoating, right? :D
Your banner is nice looking. Its not messy and it clearly shows your creative side. But the point of the banner is to make viewers want to see whats behind it. For me, your just doesnt cut it, so it depends on what you are aiming for.
If you're going for the look, 9/10 in my book, if you are trying to get me click on one of your videos based on the banner, 3/10.
My 2 cents :D

Back