Do you get a reward for 100k subs?

Starfox

A friend of mine said you get a plaque or trophy for 100k subs but do you? Or is that down to a particular network you are part of.

I'm near 50k subs which has taken me 3 years, my goal has always been 100k

Nope you get one from YouTube.

As long as they are real and not bots lol

A friend of mine said you get a plaque or trophy for 100k subs but do you? Or is that down to a particular network you are part of.

I'm near 50k subs which has taken me 3 years, my goal has always been 100k
I'm not sure whats up with the rude comments above.

First of all, congrats on your achievement! Yes, you do get a silver plaque. Many Youtubers can be seen unboxing it in their videos. :)

I know you already got a few answers, but to elaborate...you know the big gold play button everyone gets at 1 millions subscribers?
It's the same as that, just much smaller and silver instead! Pretty, awesome! Goodluck!

I know you already got a few answers, but to elaborate...you know the big gold play button everyone gets at 1 millions subscribers?
It's the same as that, just much smaller and silver instead! Pretty, awesome! Goodluck!

I've been having a look on Google images but I haven't noticed, does the gold play button get your channels name engraved on it?

For the silver play button you get your name on the plaque, or you can have your channel name if you prefer. It's not on the actual button itself but it comes in a framed box, nicely mounted. They also give you a nice letter congratulating you.

From what I've seen, the gold play button is larger and well, gold.

Back