Do you believe in giveaway on youtube.

Giveaways are a good way to reward loyal subscribers as well as gain new subscribers. I have done various giveaways on my gaming channel, usually giving away codes and stuff for games. They are good to do every once and a while but don't do them too much - or people will only come back for giveaways, not your content.

Disagree with your opinion. Super Mega Baseball gave me a game key and 2 hats to giveaway. As soon as the contest ended I made sure these items were delivered.
Perhaps true (honestly, I'm just really sceptical about this topic) but if you're getting the item first then there's not going to be a problem in my opinion. But I find that loads of YouTubers use giveaways to try and get a higher subscriber count, viewcount or many others for advertisements and a lot of them being fakes one way or another.

For instance, an ex-friend of a good friend of mine gave away a Minecon cape (cosmetic item for Minecraft) but it found out that he faked it and gave it to a random commenter, who so happened to be the original poster's friend. He had over 1000 subscribers then, and he still does.

Unfortunately I just don't trust a lot of people unless they're personal friends. Especially YouTubers that happen to be giving away items.

Perhaps true (honestly, I'm just really sceptical about this topic) but if you're getting the item first then there's not going to be a problem in my opinion. But I find that loads of YouTubers use giveaways to try and get a higher subscriber count, viewcount or many others for advertisements and a lot of them being fakes one way or another.

For instance, an ex-friend of a good friend of mine gave away a Minecon cape (cosmetic item for Minecraft) but it found out that he faked it and gave it to a random commenter, who so happened to be the original poster's friend. He had over 1000 subscribers then, and he still does.

Unfortunately I just don't trust a lot of people unless they're personal friends. Especially YouTubers that happen to be giving away items.
Thats what i am saying. if i do giveaway. i will pick someone i dont know who a good reason.

Back