Do you believe in giveaway on youtube.

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Today, i watched a video about a two big youtuber, doing a giveaway. The winner did not get the promise item. I was wondering, do people still belive in giveaway on youtube. i wanted to know you guys opinion on this matter.
When i actually reach 1k subs. i am planning on doing a giveaway, but i wanted to see if i should or not anymore.
Could you just share some light on this for me :)

Today, i watched a video about a two big youtuber, doing a giveaway. The winner did not get the promise item. I was wondering, do people still belive in giveaway on youtube. i wanted to know you guys opinion on this matter.
When i actually reach 1k subs. i am planning on doing a giveaway, but i wanted to see if i should or not anymore.
Could you just share some light on this for me :)

I've moved your thread to the strat forum. :)

There are very strict rules (and laws) about competitions, contests and giveaways --> https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1620498?hl=en

Not complying with them can result in a community strike.

I've moved your thread to the strat forum. :)

There are very strict rules (and laws) about competitions, contests and giveaways -->

Not complying with them can result in a community strike.
Thanks crown. i am reading it right now

I feel like loads of them just do giveaways to get more people to check out the video and sub to them. Mind you after most people sub and then don't win anything, then unsubscribe so they don't exactly grow their channel from it

Only from high end YouTubers. Any others are just a scam. (imo)
Disagree with your opinion. Super Mega Baseball gave me a game key and 2 hats to giveaway. As soon as the contest ended I made sure these items were delivered.

I did a give away and I know some people would be skeptical (and for good reason!) but I made good on it and shipped the guy a bag of coffee like I said. So If you plan on keeping your word, it's a fun thing to do sometimes!

Back