Branden Morales
ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
It can be tough starting a channel and even upholding one. I was just wondering if your friends, family, or even subscribes support you? 
It's probably a rhetorical question, but I'm just curious where your drive comes from. I know for me I have few friends that continue to watch my videos everytime in our them out, and only a handful of family members. To be honest they have their concerns about my weirdness, but youtube is abiut being different!

It's probably a rhetorical question, but I'm just curious where your drive comes from. I know for me I have few friends that continue to watch my videos everytime in our them out, and only a handful of family members. To be honest they have their concerns about my weirdness, but youtube is abiut being different!

my wife barely stands the idea and my daughters always cry while I'm recording!