Do I sound monotone?! Feedback please!

foodiedork

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I recently started adding voiceovers to my cooking videos (instead of just adding text overlays to my vids), but my friend watched it and said I sounded monotone. It's just my regular voice though! What do you guys think? Should I go back to doing the text instead of the voiceover?
Here's a link to the video he was talking about:

Adnan H.

Reaction score
You sound actually really good, nice clear crisp voice. I don't know why your frind told you that you sound monotone.
Also you have nice camera, music and light. I did notice that you shot the video in 60 fps and I needed to get used to it. Makes me feel somehow dizzy :)

To answer your question > It would be a shame if you went back to textboxes, since this is a really well made quality video.
Liked :)

foodiedork

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You sound actually really good, nice clear crisp voice. I don't know why your frind told you that you sound monotone.
Also you have nice camera, music and light. I did notice that you shot the video in 60 fps and I needed to get used to it. Makes me feel somehow dizzy :)

To answer your question > It would be a shame if you went back to textboxes, since this is a really well made quality video.
Liked :)
Awe wow! Thanks so much for the feedback! :) I never noticed the 60fps thing - I'll have to change that to 30fps (Is that what most YouTubers shoot in?) - thanks for pointing it out!