• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Didn't think I'd be doing this yet....

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
So I set myself the goal of getting 500 subscribers before the end of may. This would have kept me on track to getting 1200 or so by Christmas. Today I smashed that target almost 2 months ahead of schedule!

500 fricken subscribers!

Next stop, the big 1000 ☺

Congratulations! So if you are 2 months ahead of schedule, could it mean that could get over 2000 subscribers by christmas?
That would be awesome!
I hope you will get there! You will probably beat me someday!

Nice one Adam. The next 500 will come a lot faster - get ready for them!

great job! Keep it up ! :)
Thank you ! ☺[DOUBLEPOST=1491382606,1491382524][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! So if you are 2 months ahead of schedule, could it mean that could get over 2000 subscribers by christmas?
That would be awesome!
I hope you will get there! You will probably beat me someday!
It could be possible, who knows. I think I'll stick to 1200 by Christmas as looking at socialblade, that seems more likely at my current growth rate.[DOUBLEPOST=1491382780][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice one Adam. The next 500 will come a lot faster - get ready for them!
Thanks pal. Yeah it's odd how this algorithm works. I have days where it will be stagnant and I'll get zero subscribers, then it will go back to getting around 2-4 a day. I get quite a few overnight, and yesterday I got 13 which is my second biggest gain in a day so far. I'm wondering if that now I've reached 500 that the algorithm will trigger a bit more promotion. Who knows lol.

Back