Gaming Dedicated Gaming Group

JOSLAD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all. I am looking to create a group full of people my age (13 - 18) that are dedicated to Youtube or Twitch. I have wanted to join a group for a while and I know there are people out there like me. I have over 780 followers on Twitch, and stream FIFA and GTA V most days, with a bit of Football Manager and some other PC games. I want to create a group with 10 or so people that are a range of consoles and are dedicated to what they do. I am 15 and based in Dublin, Ireland, so UK and Irish preferable but not a must.

Some things that'd help :

Decent mic
UK or Ireland region (preferable)
Roughly 200 followers or subscribers
Ages 13 - 18
Banter

Let me know below if you guys are interested and drop your skype below. If you have roughly these requirements but not exactly we can try sort something. Talk to you guys later and happy christmas to all!

AmateurPlayer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i play GTAV, gmod and some other pc games but not that good pm me on skype -> amateurplayer123

JOSLAD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all.

I've been making videos / streaming for about 6 months now, and want to do some collabs. I mainly play FIFA, football manager, rocket league, GTA and Dirty Bomb. However, I am open to buying or playing other games. Bearing in mind I'm 15 I'd like to collab with people roughly my age, and would like to collab with people that are funny and dedicated to what hey do, so if you have good content and a nice looking channel that would be great! If enough people are interested we can make a group?

What would help :

UK / Irish timezone
Dedicated
Have some interests in common ( COD, GTA , FIFA ETC)

Looking forward to working with you. Contact me via below this thread, or message my skype : jamesosullivan67

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

JonnyBoy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
where did all your videos go?