Decent YouTube Networks for Very Small Channels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey Everyone (been quite some time since I last posted on here),

Recently, I left my network that I had been with for 2 years, and I am unsure where to go from here. I don't know which network would be best for my size, as I am currently at 123 subs, and have been stuck there for quite some time. Any advice would be fantastic! Would prefer a network with no lock in contract, since if I don't like the network, I want the ability to leave right away. Thanks everyone!!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
People under 10k subs don´t profit much by joining a network. Just of curiosity, why do you want to join a network?
How was your experience with the last network? Which network was it? What kind of content do you do?
From what I have heard, networks doesn´t give a s**t about people with 100+ subscribers!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
People under 10k subs don´t profit much by joining a network. Just of curiosity, why do you want to join a network?
How was your experience with the last network? Which network was it? What kind of content do you do?
From what I have heard, networks doesn´t give a s**t about people with 100+ subscribers!
I honestly want to join a network for some resources they may have, and the protection from massive copyright hits. My last network was the SGA (Smosh Games Alliance) and it wasn't that great. They made a number of promises that they kept at first, but then went back on, and they had almost no resources whatsoever. The only good thing about it was the friends I made in it, but that's it. As for content, I make gaming and anime content (anime reviews, let's plays, hopefully some game reviews in the future, and other stuff like that). And from what I know, some networks care, some don't. Depends on where you go, I'm just looking.

Reactions: Dayn Brian

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly want to join a network for some resources they may have, and the protection from massive copyright hits. My last network was the SGA (Smosh Games Alliance) and it wasn't that great. They made a number of promises that they kept at first, but then went back on, and they had almost no resources whatsoever. The only good thing about it was the friends I made in it, but that's it. As for content, I make gaming and anime content (anime reviews, let's plays, hopefully some game reviews in the future, and other stuff like that). And from what I know, some networks care, some don't. Depends on where you go, I'm just looking.
I've read tons of reviews for netwkorks.Its all based on your decision.Some take very high revenue share and give a lot and some take low revenue share but gives absolutely nothing.Try visiting websites like sugikingdom where they describe what's best and what's not for your channel.Do get back to us when you've decided!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really do not get networks, so forgive me for asking this, but I'm curious: if you were with a network for two full years and still only have 123 subscribers, why in the world would you want to go to another one when the last one apparently didn't help you at all? Wouldn't you be better off just using Adsense and making your own way??

Reactions: Crown

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Curse Union for gamers has never treated me poorly, every payment has been on time and they're support responds within 24 hours