Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3x a week

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • other (please comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jjwickings

I've Got It
I'm a vlogger who posts a new video every single day, but I'm considering cutting back because it is a lot when you add in that I also have a full time job. (Not saying I don't enjoy it, it can just feel like a lot some days.) However, I'm worried that if I don't commit to posting every single day, I will let myself post once a week.... and then once a month.... and then only when I feel like it..... etc.

Thoughts/advice?

tbh quality > quantity, if you believe it would be more entertaining/enjoyable if you had more time to work on each vid, then take your time, if you believe that daily vlogging is a need, then do that.

I checked out your channel and I think you would be fine doing it 3 times a week to give yourself some more time to live life. As you grow it will get harder to change your schedule to less often from the subscribers perspective where it's very easy to increase it.

Quality is very important over quantity but in my mind the more videos you have out the more chances they can be stumbled upon so it goes both ways. My channel is still young and at first I was uploading like crazy 3+ videos a day then heard it's bad to do more than 2 in a day so now I do 2 a day. Some maybe really short some maybe really long but if I have 12 hours or so without a video I start hearing about it from my subscribers already... Hope my rambling helps a bit....

Back