Creating own Youtube Partnership Network...

What do I need to have my own Youtube Partnership network?
Any ideas guys
I wish thing's didn't have to lean on money all the time. In my eyes if I had my own network I'd help everyone out. These partnership networks don't make things easy for anyone, only the successful part of youtube which is bull. These requirements are over the top why not have 2 levels of partnerships. 1st being a standard contract making you a partner w/out pay. 2nd being a optimal partner with pay, this would be so simple and help everyone become known and get what they want. But in reality it's money money money.. So these big name networks get all the eyes of the community when there's definitely better out there.

I wish thing's didn't have to lean on money all the time. In my eyes if I had my own network I'd help everyone out. These partnership networks don't make things easy for anyone, only the successful part of youtube which is bull. These requirements are over the top why not have 2 levels of partnerships. 1st being a standard contract making you a partner w/out pay. 2nd being a optimal partner with pay, this would be so simple and help everyone become known and get what they want. But in reality it's money money money.. So these big name networks get all the eyes of the community when there's definitely better out there.

It's not only about money for selfish reasons. It's required; a network can't run on rainbows and goodwill.

You need business licences, you need to pay your staff a wage, you need to pay for at least one lawyer to be there if you need them, you need a tax man (or the ability to do the taxes yourself), you need content licences, and then of course you need to pay your partners a decent rate so they don't leave... it takes money to make it, no matter how generous you would be as a network, you'd still need all of those things and therefore would still need to make a buck from your partners.

I know there's a whole 'you're a sellout' belief in regards to people who earn lots of money out of YouTube, but when you've got so many middle men: advertisers, staff, partners, accountants, lawyers, etc you HAVE to focus on money.

It's a business, nothing more.

If you want to help the community then your best bet is to start a non-monetised community channel and simply help promote those who may not be able to do it by themselves. :)

Back