copyright strike

credenticdub

Almost two months ago I made my channel.
I didn't knew anything about it so I got a copyright strike on my channel
Now I almost got 20k views and I'm looking to get partnered
But you can't get partnered with a strike.

Is there anything to do about this strike (it's correct so I'm not gonna counter it)
or do I just have to wait ?

Thanks

Not sure but I think you can lose the strike overtime. (Might take a while)

After some research on the internet multiple sources say that it will get removed after 6 months.
IF you stay clean of any other copyright strikes / warnings etc.

Good luck just have fun these 6 months and grow a bit more :)

Make sure you don't have another copyright strike in your videos, if yes, delete.
"I have 4 videos, all is my original content, the video is no audio or silent. Then i use video editor from YT. I make decision to add audio from the YT audio, I choose audio that can display ads. Suddenly after 3-4 day later. I have notification about copyright notice for 4 edited video's. And the monetize for 4 video's is disabled. Then i reset to original audio, no music/silent. The copyright notice still appear for a week. I make copy the video's from YT video editor and save in another title. Monetize for the new copy of the video back to active. Old video with copyright notice is deleted. Then the copyright notice disappear. "

How do you know if you get a strike? Do you get an email? A couple times they have refused to monetize my video's saying they wanted proof it was my stuff.. I have sent that to them but they still haven't monetized the two videos. Is that a strike or Just YouTube being ignorant?

Back