Other Cooking Collab

Moonlight

I am looking for YouTubers from around the world to do some cooking collabs with. I think it would be really fun to either swap recipes and try them out, or do the same recipes and see how they turn out, or have a theme and do recipes in that theme, like pasta and doing pasta dishes. I've been really wanting to do this for a while so everyone interested please let me know!!

I am looking for YouTubers from around the world to do some cooking collabs with. I think it would be really fun to either swap recipes and try them out, or do the same recipes and see how they turn out, or have a theme and do recipes in that theme, like pasta and doing pasta dishes. I've been really wanting to do this for a while so everyone interested please let me know!!
I have some good recipes, but have only done like 2 cooking videos ever. They were just time lapse videos. I've thought of doing a couple of my recipes, but I'm not sure how I would do it to make it short and sweet. I can send you some wicked recipes if you already have a good video format

I would love to participate, I have a cooking channel, I do a lot of pasta dishes too, though I have a home made burger recipe, that I still have to do a video on. I also do a lot of stir fry cooking, I use a lot of chili peppers. Would be happy to collab, perhaps a challenge where we swap recipes and see what it's like cooking each other's recipe?

Back