Content Creation: Be Authentic and READ THIS!!

Did you find this post helpful?

• Yes! Brilliant!

Votes: 86 84.3%
  • No! What utter crap!

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Far too long mate! Cut it down!

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters

Chrisicut

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Chris, us smart people aren't supposed to reveal our secrets!

LeeToTheVI

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thats very deep Christopher, Personally i feel like i still don't plan very well to be honest but i'm starting to learn as i go along. I find that in the editing process i'm sat there like i should have done this or that but i take it on board and try to bring it to the next video. But I've taken the personal decision to allow videos to evolve and any ideas i feel would be great content to add to an existing one while it's still in the edit phase and below the deadline date...

I'm quite a free thinker & i like things things to happen naturally.. it always comes off best on camera because you can feel it!!
there's so much to creating content online and thats the beautiful thing because if you know ure gear and your software the possibilities are virtually endless.

Wishing you the most amount of success dude... Holla! lol :)

Kevin O' Leary

Reaction score
I find its useful to plan your vids roughly but never have it so planned out that it sounds like your reading the news. Like they say in radio, "what's read is dead"

Molitor

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for posting! Great questions to ask yourself as a question. Introspection and self-awareness are possibly the most important thing as a creator.

BatteryAcid

That one crazy queer kid
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agree with what you're saying, great read! Planning works up to a certain extent and it can definitely help to plan content to fall back on should you have a DOH! week.