Constructive Criticism Workshop: Improvement bound.

Do you think the community needs to band together more in general?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Glow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Sooooo I was thinking! YES I know astounding yes? But this time it was something that could potentially help everyone invested. Sure it will take some BRAVERY! And DERTERMINATION! and dare i say it... GUTS! ANYWAYS, my thoughts were that those in the comments(myself included) could gather around get to know each other. AND most importantly take into consideration how we as individuals could improve our channels. Yes this is quite the task! But I believe we can solve a whole ton of problems. By being honest and working together as fellow content creators! Hope this workshop can help you guys achieve a new milestone and that we can all end up learning something! Thanks for giving the post a look and hope you'll be a part of it!

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice idea glow! Alone we are weak, but together we can be stronger (or weaker if we don't like each other D: ). Besides jokes it's nice that someone have the will to improve the bond in the community!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
This is a nice thread. People should be nicer and help each other out. We are all trying to get somewhere by doing things that we like.
I was recently told that I am "annoying" everyone by posting on threads and helping people, or asking for help in my own threads, or taking advantage of the opportunities if they are there that people offer to review your channel. THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. :(

Glow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Heck YES! I am glad to hear positivity! NOW the next question on everyone's mind is how? AND I have just the thing both a skype group could work for the advent of voice is much easier and faster, My skype is redchrono you can feel free to add me, THAT way no others will have to risk their personal information and I'll just put everyone in the group together. THE ALTERNATIVE! Is to use a facebook page though I would say that lacks the voice and I suppose the warmth that comes from talking! ANYWAYS I hope to see you all on skype! And have a great rest of the evening!

BIGtheRED

Confidence Crew's "Gamer Viking"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, let's speak constructively then.

I'm naturally enthusiastic about working in a community environment and working to help others in the community I'm in.
I've been party to enough groups, communities, guilds, projects, collaborations, etc. to know that such a thing requires dedication. The people involved have to be willing to give first, before expecting to receive.

This forum is a terrific resource and networking medium, but it sounds like you are talking about a more personal collaboration of content creators. =)

If you want an extreme example (because I'm interesting like that): Some of the most enigmatic secret societies started as a bunch of hipsters in a bar or pub deciding they wanted to collaborate their labors into a tight network in order for them to acquire power through each other. ... Not nearly assuming that something that extreme is taking place here, but I very much believe that people dedicated enough can do great things.

Are you suggesting this be done indiscriminately from what KIND of content people are doing?
It almost makes more sense that people who do similar content should do this.