Gaming Consistent Collaborations

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone. If you've read the title you already know what I'm looking for.

Most of the people I have recorded with in the past have either quit YouTube or I have lost contact with them unfortunately. So, I'm looking for some new people who want to collab on anything really! And more than once preferably. I'd like to get back into YouTube and have consistent recordings with people on a variety of games.

I do have all platforms - Xbox One, PS4, and PC. My main ones are PC and PS4. That's where I have the most games.

I can't list all the games I want to play or record or what I even play but i'm sure I probably have a lot of the popular ones. I do know that I do NOT want to record Minecraft. I don't find it fun anymore :(. Sorry, Minecraft YouTubers.

Requirements - none really. I do live in the UK so time zones might be an issue but I stay up to like 4am most nights anyway. Probably not good for my health but too late now haha.

If you're up for some consistent collabs, then message me here!

just made a new channel so have no subs but my old one has 105. I am decent at editing and that boring stuff. im also from uk aswell so thats pretty bangin, just add mah steam and we can talk on there if you wanna collab.

steam: sansci

I'd be up for a collab, I play on PS4 and PC and have recently started recording with a group of people. Would be awesome if you joined us!

For any of you guys not getting replies I'm down for a collab
email me if you're interested or you can add me on discord
Reapercussion#6079

Back