Commentary Topics/Ideas?

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone. I obviously post videos on the YouTubes, and part of what I do, is post commentary videos. I just wanted to know if anyone had any interesting topics that would make for an entertaining video. :) Even if it's an example, hopefully it can point me in the right direction for brainstorming some ideas myself. :) Thanks everyone! :D

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're up for a humorous video, you could try doing a Would You Rather video, which you could do with one or more people. Also, Life Stories are always awesome to see on these kind of videos. Or you could make a video about why you started doing Youtube. You could also try a Chill Commentary which would be you saying random stuff into a mic for however long the gameplay is.

Reactions: InfamousMango

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Got any anecdotes? Those can be pretty good :) Best of luck with it ;)

Reactions: InfamousMango

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You could do daily commentaries about my channel, that would be fun!
I agree ! xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375845403,1375845346][/DOUBLEPOST]Talk about weird things. like the smallest puppy. check the did you know facts and pick some facts do abit more research make a whole video about them and what you think of it and ask your viewers what they think and give them more info and pics and ect.

SlayZombi

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
How about doing something like what Vsauce does.

Robinson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pick a not well known holiday.

Do some history on it, or stories, and such.
This is actually something really good, I suggest you go with this or reviews like me, I've started a weekly top 10 upcoming games. Just to do something different and you can never run out cause you have places like ign, gamestop etc to aid you.