Coming up with new ideas for videos?

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
Zebracloack
"Help My Potato" I could make a short film about a man giving a potato CPR. Please don't steal my idea before I have a chance to do it. I'm sure you guys won't, but still, sometimes YouTube is all about being original, and original ideas must be protected.
The CPR idea is HILARIOUS. VERY Original.
As far as people stealing ideas, it's become a business especially since the birth of the internet, with " Professional" IPT's ( Intellectual Property Thieves) searching the internet for original ideas, then making it their own, putting their names on it, selling it, from books, to comedy, to music, etc. It's well known.
Thus when not being a professional/established artist, it's best to just enjoy what you're doing, having fun with it for your own entertainment, gaining experience re. creativity, to avoid getting angry, ;)

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
:confused: I have decided to get a jump on things. I am editing my video introducing the three-word short film concept right now.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Good idea :)
Little tip: Never reveal an idea before creating it ;)
Yup unfortunately that tip is dead on. If you really want it to not get stolen you have to protect it. No matter how much you want to blab about it haha.

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
I almost forgot, there are of course people close to me that inspire me, their personality, knowledge, whom i never forget to acknowledge, and there is this one, of course, too :)

Reaction score
I'd love to know what goes on in your head with a video named "Puppets have feelings, too"!
No offence....

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I get most of my ideas from conversations with people or an idea just pops in my head.

Reactions: Korifaeus

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
@ScreamingMidget
I'd love to know what goes on in your head with a video named "Puppets have feelings, too"!
No offence....
Easy, it was inspired by an acquaintance of mine who gave birth to a new baby boy and her 3 year old son was jealous and said:" I don't want this brother", and was getting worked up having to share the attention :)
I thought to myself wow, let's play with this and see how my puppet will react to a new puppet. But it was at first done for the little boy :rolleyes: