Gaming COLLABORATION!

Revin

Reaction score
Hey there my name is Ben or better known as Revin on YouTube! I have around 200 subscribers which seems like alot but recently my channel has been dying and I've been looking around for ways to pick myself back up again! So if there is anyone who would like to collaborate with me to grow each others channels that'd be highly appreciated! Either let me know through here or on Twitter @RevinYT

kilgamer

Reaction score
Yo im up for a collab what do u have on ur channel. My channels are kilgamer and kilgamer vlogs if u wanna get a hold of me skype me at kilgamer or message me on my twitter @kilgamer1

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I checked out your channel, was wondering if COD is the only game you plan on doing or is it gonna be just the main?

Finn Connolly

Tech Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Checked out your channel , would be interested in talk further with you ! :crown:

Revin

Reaction score
Checked out your channel , would be interested in talk further with you ! :crown:
Yeah sure man! Just hmu on twitter since it'll be easier to talk through there! @RevinYT[DOUBLEPOST=1477382539,1477382330][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, I checked out your channel, was wondering if COD is the only game you plan on doing or is it gonna be just the main?
I'm planning on doing more games in the future but at the moment it's mainly COD since Infinite Warfare/COD 4 is right around the corner :D

Finn Connolly

Tech Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah sure man! Just hmu on twitter since it'll be easier to talk through there! @RevinYT[DOUBLEPOST=1477382539,1477382330][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm planning on doing more games in the future but at the moment it's mainly COD since Infinite Warfare/COD 4 is right around the corner :D
Just followed you mate :)