Gaming Collaboration? Want to start a group!

ReMixzGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is ReMixz, I used to youtube back in 2017 I had a small amount of subscribers (200) but now I'm trying to get back into and enjoy making videos. I'm chilling person and I do make dark jokes at times so yeah. My discord is ReMixz#4895. I play alot of games, Escape from Tarkov, csgo, minecraft, rainbow 6, pubg and rocket league and I can play more but those are the games I have now. Also I'm looking for or to make a group with other youtubers so we can make videos together and have a close connection with. Also please have a decent mic and at least 16+ years old. Once again my discord is ReMixz#4895 I accept all. If you want to see if we post similar content here's my channel so you can see for your self https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGDspt27ZiI9xlMfkbm-ttA?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenieGamer
Reaction score
hey my name is tempest storm are u on mobile or pc looking to callab on mobile 167 subs now

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
yo i remember you from back in the day, im starting YT again cuz i cant leave my house, wanna collab? i think i still have your discord