Gaming collaboration gaming

Denver

Reaction score
Hey guys
being a 1 man youtuber can get boring sometime
so im trying to find a good group of youtuber who have the same passion as i do
i record dead by daylight, left4deads, gta5 and other stuff all on ps4, xb1, steam if ya like what ya see message me :)

Rbx12vlogs

Reaction score
Hi man i have a gaming channel and do you want to collab with me and my friend like a group ps4

Goob Squad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude I have a gaming channel with some friends and would be willing to collab.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey im also a solo youtuber. Gaming is ny content. XB1 and Ps4 is whatbi have. My yt channel is King Relay. Psn Is Princess_Breaa and XB1 gamertag is xX SiiK WoLf

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
whats up man! would you be willing to shoot some gta videos with two other channels that are lower in subs then you! we are currently looking for one or more channels to shoot some awesoe gta5 videos with on the ps4! if so hit me up man on discord or here : Donhazeon#3947 is my discord and we can talk it through! see if we click and can come up with some awesome content

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys
i record dead by daylight, left4deads, gta5 and other stuff all on ps4, xb1, steam if ya like what ya see message me :)
Hey I would love to collaborate with you. I have COD BO3/MWR, Fifa 16/17, Blacklight Retribution, Just cause 3, and Rocket League. My pan is Fichee_slays. I have csgo, mc, tf2, and unturned on pc. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172. My skype is Slaysfichee. Can you tell me when you would like to collaborate with me? Thank you!

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys
hey im interested do you have a discord