Gaming Collab with other Youtuber

Hey i currently have a youtube channel with around 70 subs, I started 3 days ago and am fairly new, i record videos with facecam and have a decent mic i'd love to collab with someone and put together a good funny moments compilation. I play various games but if you know a good one that's not too expensive i'd love to try it out.... if you would be interested in a collab or would even like to sub 4 sub kik me @Aibarn (yes that's an i not L) i'm also not 50 years old like my profile says lmao.

What sort of colab are you interested in doing as far as the gaming goes? Like tutorials and stuff? or just gaming videos of us trying to complete missions, tasks, etc.. in game? :p

I haven't used skype in a long time, cant remember my details. :p I'm interested in the both of us doing a gaming channel. :D Are you wanting to start fresh and create a new channel which we both will make videos for? My YouTube account doesn't let me Monitise my videos so if a new channel was made it would have to be using your account and that I am a contributer onto . (but we both will like own it equally :p

Back