Gaming Collab Video For Small YouTubers

Kagan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Anyone here interested in doing a Collab in my next video?

All I need is 3-10 people willing to send in a (well shot and well lit) video of their headphones/earphones of choice. I am thinking of doing a "New YouTubers - What Headphones Do We Use" type thing. If you are interested please leave a comment below and lets get the ball rolling. Video required shouldn't be more than 30 seconds long! That should be more than enough. You are also very free to send in a few B-roll shots with pans and tilts and all that.

1080p video minimum. All I ask is that video is of great quality and Audio is good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone here interested in doing a Collab in my next video?

All I need is 3-10 people willing to send in a (well shot and well lit) video of their headphones/earphones of choice. I am thinking of doing a "New YouTubers - What Headphones Do We Use" type thing. If you are interested please leave a comment below and lets get the ball rolling. Video required shouldn't be more than 30 seconds long! That should be more than enough. You are also very free to send in a few B-roll shots with pans and tilts and all that.
am interested, should I send it here or PM to you ?

P.S. with me commentating or just video ?

Kagan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
am interested, should I send it here or PM to you ?

P.S. with me commentating or just video ?
Hi, please commentate. It's important for the viewers to hear your voice. After shooting you can simply upload video files to filesharing site like Dropbox so I can pull down and edit with the rest. You can also include any text you would like me to add in effects about your channel in a PM you send me here. I hope this is clear enough. If you have any questions or friends who would be interested please leave a comment.

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, please commentate. It's important for the viewers to hear your voice. After shooting you can simply upload video files to filesharing site like Dropbox so I can pull down and edit with the rest. You can also include any text you would like me to add in effects about your channel in a PM you send me here. I hope this is clear enough. If you have any questions or friends who would be interested please leave a comment.
will have it up for today