Other Colab? (Tech Vids)

RyTo Shaw

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup guys, been on YouTube for 10 years now, I was a babby at 8 years old lmao. Anyway i run a phone review channel with around 9100 subs and wondered of anyone wanted to colab? As long as I like your content and you as a person I'd love to co-operate and shout out smaller channels. Not gonna be a diva about it. But even if i don't feel we should colab now, it's nice to network with people and get a small community of small techtubers.

hmu on twitter @tehmiik

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, and welcome to YTtalk. :) I've moved your thread to the collaboration forums. ^^

Max Power

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a smaller tech channel (105 Subs).
My videos are about tech, electronics, DIY and science.
Ive been trying to find a collab for a long time but its not easy to find a small tech channel that wants to collab.
Maybe we could do something together despite the big difference in subscribers.

Best wishes
Max Power from Spectrum Builds

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Hello! My Name is Christian and I would love to collaborate with other tech/science channels.
If you are interested in collaborating (anyone who sees this message) please check out my YT channel and send me a message! Just click the button below. I understand that everyone has a different style and preference, so take a look and see if you like mine.

TheValueKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! We're also a small channel (100 subs) and we'd be interested in collabing too.

We do reviews on everything, not just tech, but it'd be cool to work with other people :).

We do skits of each product so if any of you were interested in that aspect, we could always discuss that or any other ideas you may have! Thanks!