CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure, i provided enough information aswell, Ive been waiting since saturday, i thought you wouldve updated this thread somehow on what your exactly doing, no need to rage bro.
I'm not raging, i just provided the proof that you're not smart enough. Nuff' said, now get out.

I'm not raging, i just provided the proof that you're not smart enough. Nuff' said, now get out.
Lmfao, i was only saying that you should of updated us, wether your doing them or not, maybe giving you more credit for a 'sub' dude. No need to get pissy, i was only wondering, not my fault if you take things the wrong way or have a bad temper, we need to know this as i have waited afew days, and some people maybe even longer, You shouldnt rage, just a simple 'no i am not doing it for subs' Would of been pleasant or updated us even if you was not going to do them as you havnt had time, or just a simple message saying you was delayed etc.

Hey, DogFromHome, would you mind creating some youtube one channel art and also and avatar I could use for everything?

For the youtube banner, I would like it to say "SUBSCRIBE for epicly awesome live gaming commentaries and more!" and for the backround image it could just be a solid color. On the left side put a picture of skips from the regular show and on the right side a picture of hops. Also can you make it all a bit cartoony sort of feel?

For the avatar I want to also be cartoony and feature my name with a picture of skips or hops from the regular show.

Thanks a lot man.

Could you make a onechannel banner for me?
Please include: Channel name: BreezyPlayz
: Something according to Battlefield 4
:and mention '#1 for Battlefield 4 news & Information'

You can choose the colors :) Thanks mate

Hey! Could you perhaps try and make me a OneChannel banner?

Include:
-My name (NoMercy4Noobz) or my initials (NM4N)
-Perhaps somewhat of a greenish color scheme (not necessary)
-Something related to gaming (more specifically Call of Duty) (if you think that suits the banner that is)
-If you want to, perhaps include that my partner is FullScreen (actually a subnetwork called CreatorX), but it is not necessary if you feel like it does not look nice!

Thanks! For further info, feel free to add me on Skype: NoMercy4Noobz

It's okay,i would like an youtube banner :)

The name in middle "Raphahell"

And the image on background i was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper/landscape like a sunshine or something beautiful but the image to be blurred and only the name to be normal (not blurred)

Try to stylish the name,to use edits or something to make it nice :D
I couldn't really think of anything else.
Hope you'll like it :)
Raphahell.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back