CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Would like a youtube avatar that says BornAPlay with a similar style to Im Zerins (For the Avatar) and then maybe a banner similar to the slap gaming one -minus the call of duty? and have maybe Subscribe Today on it? Thanks alot.

Sorry for not answering. I'll try to make everything tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1368540128,1368474277][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! can you make an avatar that has FG in it? I really appreciate that you are doing it for free I'll sub to you ;)
fedecgaming.png

Hope you'll like it :)

Hi, Would you mind making me an Avatar similar to BornAPlay, Please but with my Color scheme instead, And a Blaze instead of the Pig thanks, And could the Text be the same and the Outline the same, Also could you try and use the Blaze in the Avatar instead of the pig i have now Thanks. :)

Could you create one for my school. It's called the HMlionreport. It's a school sport broadcasting thing that my school does. The horacemann school logo is on google. Also, it should be a channel art. Please make a sports looking theme. Thanks!

Could you make a One Channel Banner for me?
Please include : Charlie The Regular Guy like in Gold letter or White ones but (GOLD Will be better)
And in the Bottom : Just Being Regular
Thanks for your support and work.
-Charlie

Sorry for not answering. I'll try to make everything tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1368540128,1368474277][/DOUBLEPOST]
fedecgaming.png

Hope you'll like it :)
Are you only doing it for a 'free sub' there was people before him, and we are all still waiting but if your doing it for subs aswell, i doubt many people would want it. Just wondering if we need to 'sub' for you making this thats all.

Are you only doing it for a 'free sub' there was people before him, and we are all still waiting but if your doing it for subs aswell, i doubt many people would want it. Just wondering if we need to 'sub' for you making this thats all.
No, i'm not doing it for free sub, i'm doing it for fun. He was just the first one i saw, i didn't really check previous posts, sorry man :< I should feel bad for myself. I'm not asking anything, not even a view. I'm just happy that you sub, showing respect 'n stuff.
As i already said, i'm sorry, i'll try to compensate it somehow.
No, i'm not sorry, i just read everything, and he was the "first" one who asked with enough details. If you'd read the posts yourself, you'd see that you're dumb.
So, sorry that i'm rude, but, f**k you. Now, i don't even know will i make anything for you cause you are offending me and you're inpatient. Everyone can wait, why can't you do it?

No, i'm not doing it for free sub, i'm doing it for fun. He was just the first one i saw, i didn't really check previous posts, sorry man :< I should feel bad for myself. I'm not asking anything, not even a view. I'm just happy that you sub, showing respect 'n stuff.
As i already said, i'm sorry, i'll try to compensate it somehow.[DOUBLEPOST=1368622866,1368622642][/DOUBLEPOST]No, i'm not sorry, i just read everything, and he was the "first" one who asked with enough details.
So, sorry that i'm rude, but, f**k you.

Hi, Are you still doing Avatars. :)

As i already said, i'm sorry, i'll try to compensate it somehow.
No, i'm not sorry, i just read everything, and he was the "first" one who asked with enough details. If you'd read the posts yourself, you'd see that you're dumb.
So, sorry that i'm rude, but, f**k you. Now, i don't even know will i make anything for you cause you are offending me and you're inpatient. Everyone can wait, why can't you do it?
Im pretty sure, i provided enough information aswell, Ive been waiting since saturday, i thought you wouldve updated this thread somehow on what your exactly doing, no need to rage bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back