Comedy [closed] Shoutouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambreece

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everybody! I've done one or two shoutouts on my twitter before, but now I'm thinking of doing more! Who needs promoting? In case you didn't know, videos in my channel fall into the YTP comedic editing category. Love comedy, and hoping to discover some great channels!

To build upon shoutouts, I'm always willing to collaborate! If you're anonymous, even better, because I sure am! Comedy, editing, use of music, and YTP style videos are what I've been using in my videos. Maybe some of you have the same type of humor!

Last edited by a moderator:

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah shout me out if you want haha

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
We are a music channel rather than comedy channel but shoutouts are always awesome so I'd like to throw us into the mix :)

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Well if you want to shout me out I'll be okay with that! Go ahead give me a shoutout!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This would mean so much to me! I create comedy videos 3 days a week!

iambreece

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This would mean so much to me! I create comedy videos 3 days a week!
Says channel not available! I'm going to try to find you![DOUBLEPOST=1460051870,1460051560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well if you want to shout me out I'll be okay with that! Go ahead give me a shoutout!
You're next on my shoutout list![DOUBLEPOST=1460051905][/DOUBLEPOST]Everybody kind enough to respond so far will get a shoutout! All great channels

Reactions: CrazyPUA

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I'm crying a little bit, just by thinking that I will get my first shoutout. oh yayyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.