Gaming CLOSED - Mario Kart 8 Collab (Nintendo Switch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven Snider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!

As the title states, I am looking for some YouTuber's to record Mario Kart 8 with and have some fun. I am not fuzzy about subscriber count, so if you have a YouTube channel and own a switch with the game let me know.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/svensnider

alex salling

Reaction score
i am thinking of getting a switch this summer anyway so when i get it ill join XD

discord: Le Pinkie#8774

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm actually a smaller youtube channel and currently have a switch with mk8d and a few other games for the system *cough* splatoon2 *cough*

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe i would love to record this game with ya i already have a video on my channel about Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I also added you on discord earlier saw you on another post of yours and been wanting to do more recording with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe xD Can't wait let me know let's do this!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello!

As the title states, I am looking for some YouTuber's to record Mario Kart 8 with and have some fun. I am not fuzzy about subscriber count, so if you have a YouTube channel and own a switch with the game let me know.

My channel:
Hey dude... I'd love to make some mario kart or some other stuff :D I'm looking for people to play switch games with me

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey dude... I'd love to make some mario kart or some other stuff :D I'm looking for people to play switch games with me

This thread is from May. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Reactions: PotatoVillager
Status
Not open for further replies.