CLOSED - How to live stream 1080P Pre-recorded video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've read about all the SEO benefits of Live streaming and am interested in experimenting with streaming our pre-recorded, edited videos live.

Is there an EASY way to do this with OBS? Something else? I have a 100MB upload pipe. Is that enough to stream 1080P? Or do I need to lower my rendering resolution to stream properly?

All advice welcome!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi,

I've read about all the SEO benefits of Live streaming and am interested in experimenting with streaming our pre-recorded, edited videos live.

Is there an EASY way to do this with OBS? Something else? I have a 100MB upload pipe. Is that enough to stream 1080P? Or do I need to lower my rendering resolution to stream properly?

All advice welcome!

Sorry to state the obvious but the whole point of "live streaming" is that it is live and unedited. Hence the name - "live streaming" If you want to upload an edited video, then upload it as a normal video.

Reaction score
Thanks - I get that. But we shoot on a pro camera that will not stream. But we want the benefit of the live streaming for SEO purposes. Any thoughts?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks - I get that. But we shoot on a pro camera that will not stream. But we want the benefit of the live streaming for SEO purposes. Any thoughts?

Like I said above, you can't use "live-streaming" service to upload pre-recorded footage. It's not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.