Click this if you want to get 100 SUBSCRIBERS!

Best one I seen so far. Anyone too big just makes a joke out of this in their video anyway. However I don't know what kind of human beings exist on youtube but I've never had someone ''tell me'' to subscribe and then done it, or ''comment'' and ''like''.To me it comes off like excessive begging. If someone is good the first reaction is to look through their other stuff and if you see their content is good then you sub lol. Can any of you actually say you ''forgot''? Is this an assumption that people are forgetting or are there some stats somewhere stating this idea?

I only ask because i've seen this tip before from others being advertised as ''very important'' which seems a bit of a stretch. It's a fine tip to have I just always wondered how many people are getting GOT by that lol.
 
Good advice! To be honest, I have found Reddit to be much more friendly than everyone is saying, I guess it depends on the subreddit.
 
Best one I seen so far. Anyone too big just makes a joke out of this in their video anyway. However I don't know what kind of human beings exist on youtube but I've never had someone ''tell me'' to subscribe and then done it, or ''comment'' and ''like''.To me it comes off like excessive begging. If someone is good the first reaction is to look through their other stuff and if you see their content is good then you sub lol. Can any of you actually say you ''forgot''? Is this an assumption that people are forgetting or are there some stats somewhere stating this idea?

I only ask because i've seen this tip before from others being advertised as ''very important'' which seems a bit of a stretch. It's a fine tip to have I just always wondered how many people are getting GOT by that lol.

From my observations, given all other things equal, a video that asks viewers to subscribe, comment or like has a much higher success rate than those who don't at all. There are many ways to creatively ask people to subscribe. A simple thing I applied from my business and sales experience is to use "IF" statements. Ex: "If you liked this video, then...call to action". as opposed to just saying, "Don't forget to subscribe. "IF" statements imply a value exchange and sounds less like begging. In my most recent video I also applied a trick in my outro that I used when asking girls out when I was still single, and my subscribe rate sky rocketed. My point is, don't underestimate call to actions just because you wouldn't.
 
Back
Top