Gaming Channel w/ over 2.3k subs looking for collabs!

BrockingDaily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, I'm BrockingDaily! I'm currently a college student in California, I'm 19 turning 20 at the end of the week and I'm looking for new people to work with and game with. Apart from gaming, I also vlog on Youtube. I have a little over 2300 subs on YouTube as well and am looking for collabs to further grow both my channel and yours.

I am hoping to find people with similar interest as i do and build good collabs through that so some random things I am interested in:

- Drake
- That 70's Show
- Hiking
- Going to the gym
- Friends
- How I met your mother
- Soccer
- Basketball
- Traveling
- Pokemon
- Military
- College
- The Beach
- Hawaii
- AOT
- DBZ
- How to get away with murder
- Cheese Pizza!
- History

Not everything, but a little glimspe to feel out what I'm into and what we may have in common!

• What does your collaboration consists of?
- I game on both the xbox one and pc, looking for Youtubers to just game with and record with. I have some ideas but I'm open to what you're gaming as well.

some of the games I currently play!
ARMA 3
Minecraft pc
NBA 2k17 xbox 1
FIFA 17 xbox 1
MADDEN 17
Battlefield 1 xbox 1
COD WAW (PC)
Forza horizon 3
Pokemon
and others!
also open to buying new games

• What are the requirements for the collaboration?
Looking for people with at least 1000 subscribers but if I like your content then I could make an exception! So if you\re interested apply! Age range: 16-26. I want to stay somewhat in my age group but again good content over everything! Male or female, doesn't matter.

• How is your collaborator going to reach you?
I have Skype.
Also can be reached on Twitter and Instagram - @BrockingDaily

Depending on the type of content we are making and our schedules and they line up will determine the when!

Niels Cornelissen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Looks like a very professional request you've got here! Almost like a Youtube resumé. More people should adopt this style of posting :)

As for the collaboration; I believe our channel isn't within the subscriber range and we also seem to make very different content. So I don't think we'll the greatest channel to collaborate with hahahah.

I do hope you find someone who does qualify soon tho! And I also hope you'll stay in contact with each other even after the collab, it's a great opportunity to make friends :)

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ouch we have a lot in common but just too bad that am getting a ps4 instead of xbox one next week

BrockingDaily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks like a very professional request you've got here! Almost like a Youtube resumé. More people should adopt this style of posting :)

As for the collaboration; I believe our channel isn't within the subscriber range and we also seem to make very different content. So I don't think we'll the greatest channel to collaborate with hahahah.

I do hope you find someone who does qualify soon tho! And I also hope you'll stay in contact with each other even after the collab, it's a great opportunity to make friends :)
Thanks! And yeah i didn't want to just post I was looking for people then not really connect once we got to work :up2:[DOUBLEPOST=1487806540,1487806374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ouch we have a lot in common but just too bad that am getting a ps4 instead of xbox one next week
Ready for S2 of AoT?! :cool:

Reactions: Niels Cornelissen

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[DOUBLEPOST=1487806540,1487806374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ready for S2 of AoT?! :cool:[/QUOTE]
Hell ya !Hype is toooooooo much i don`t think i will survive this year:smug:+Code geass announced as well +
The Irregular at Magic High School too many damn good animes coming!

BrockingDaily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[DOUBLEPOST=1487806540,1487806374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ready for S2 of AoT?! :cool:
Hell ya !Hype is toooooooo much i don`t think i will survive this year:smug:+Code geass announced as well +
too many damn good animes coming![/QUOTE]
going to be a great year brother!

DrChimpinZ

Reaction score
Hey what's up man. Looks like we have very similar interests. I also run a vlog/gaming channel. I'm 18 and we literally sound like twins. Anyways, we should talk on Skype and we should collab. I'll send you a message on Twitter!

LewisPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I know I don't have many subscribers but let me know what you think about collab

Jojojrb

Reaction score
I don't meet the subscriber pre-requisite, but I'm trying to get back into making gaming videos. I would love to collab on anything from gaming to prank calls lol!