Channel Review: PotatoBabeCosplay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really would like some feed back because I've been making a lot of changes lately. I will take whatever you have to say. I recently changed my profile picture my channel art and I'm about to post a new channel trailer so maybe it will be up when you get to review it. I'm also working on a lot of new videos and a new intro for the videos.
Thanks so much,
PotatoBabeCosplay :crown:

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I love your channel art.. I would have a better thumbnail, and video thumbnails. Try using picmonkey.com
Also I highly recommend buying a standing like, and a white light bulb, and making your own white light. I just started doing this, and it really ups your quality for under $30! Good luck :)

Reactions: PotatoBabeCosplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I love your channel art.. I would have a better thumbnail, and video thumbnails. Try using picmonkey.com
Also I highly recommend buying a standing like, and a white light bulb, and making your own white light. I just started doing this, and it really ups your quality for under $30! Good luck :)
I am actually working on setting aside a space to film in that has better lighting and i will defiantly look at the thumbnails