Channel is Stuck. Need help.

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
right so here is the low down. My youtube channel, over the past 8 months has only gained 77 subs, which is better than nothing. right now however. i do not seem to be drawing in any new viewers/subscribers and i only seem to get less then 10 views per video i make.
any ideas.?
P.S. i have been posting my videos around, but i don't want to come across as a spammer either. any help would be nice thanks.

BANJOYOUTUBER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched two of your videos, the one on mafia 3 and a film review.

The mafia one was good, if I was to critique it then I'd say get a better mic, and record and render in 1080p60fps.

With regards to the film reviews, in my honest opinion I think that they're pointless.
At the end of the day a movie is nothing like a game. You'll watch good and bad movies and most people will judge a film by the trailer.
It's not that he doesn't present the review well, it's just nobody will be searching for a particular film review. So you won't get many clicks.

Also, due to the quantity of videos and your quantity of subs I'd suggest that your either incorrectly tagging your videos, or YouTube isn't recommending your videos to others because in the past people have viewed it and not commented/shared/subscribed to you.

What I would do if I was you, is when you next produce a really good video in your opinion, or use a popular upload of yours and share it as much as you can. I'm talking multiple forums, FB, twitter etc.. due to the quantity of content people will visit your channel and have a lot to watch.

I hope this helps as I know it's not easy.

Peace

Reactions: S.A.D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
right so here is the low down. My youtube channel, over the past 8 months has only gained 77 subs, which is better than nothing. right now however. i do not seem to be drawing in any new viewers/subscribers and i only seem to get less then 10 views per video i make.
any ideas.?
P.S. i have been posting my videos around, but i don't want to come across as a spammer either. any help would be nice thanks.
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork).

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched two of your videos, the one on mafia 3 and a film review.

The mafia one was good, if I was to critique it then I'd say get a better mic, and record and render in 1080p60fps.

With regards to the film reviews, in my honest opinion I think that they're pointless.
At the end of the day a movie is nothing like a game. You'll watch good and bad movies and most people will judge a film by the trailer.
It's not that he doesn't present the review well, it's just nobody will be searching for a particular film review. So you won't get many clicks.

Also, due to the quantity of videos and your quantity of subs I'd suggest that your either incorrectly tagging your videos, or YouTube isn't recommending your videos to others because in the past people have viewed it and not commented/shared/subscribed to you.

What I would do if I was you, is when you next produce a really good video in your opinion, or use a popular upload of yours and share it as much as you can. I'm talking multiple forums, FB, twitter etc.. due to the quantity of content people will visit your channel and have a lot to watch.

I hope this helps as I know it's not easy.

Peace
Thanks for that. When you talk about the mic do you mean in both videos or just the gaming one?. Also how the bloody hell do I get people to comment or like etc. I mean I have 2 vids with around 1000 views but nothing.

BANJOYOUTUBER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The mafia 3 video, the mic seemed noisy, what editing software do you use?

If you use Sony, then use expressfxaudiorestoration tab.

Do you share your videos?

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for that. When you talk about the mic do you mean in both videos or just the gaming one?. Also how the bloody hell do I get people to comment or like etc. I mean I have 2 vids with around 1000 views but nothing.
Also I could have swo
The mafia 3 video, the mic seemed noisy, what editing software do you use?

If you use Sony, then use expressfxaudiorestoration tab.

Do you share your videos?
I use Sony vagas yes. Is there a slight buzz of the mic. I tried to fix that when editing and believe me it could have sounded a lot worse. But I will investigate. I share on twitter and Google +.
I have posted the odd video here and some on my own fb page. I have someone else with another fb page for the channel but in all honesty that is going nowhere fast.

Doctor Dano

Doctor Dano
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
any ideas.?
Hi S.A.D. Ive watched your channel. Your energy is good and you are confident, so thats great. They only thing I can mention is try shooting video in atleast 720p 30pfs (1080 60fps if possible off course) cuz in the last few vids your framerate is very low. Also try to invest in a better mic. There are budget mics on the market. I know many people say, just use whatever you can use. And thats true. But in 2016 people are not so forgiving anymore about image and audio quality.. I know it sucks haha.. but if you do your research you can get some budget equipement. Take care and keep it up!!

Reactions: S.A.D