Channel Feedback

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey CMTXRATED,

First of all I would like to compliment you on you thumbnails which are very well made and it is obvious that you put a lot of effort into them. Maybe try to improve your banner and take it to the same level as your other art.

btw, the big red button underneath your post for your channel send people to a different account than the one you have the link for which has like 5 times the number of subscribers. If they are both your channels, i would make a new video on the other one and get people to come to your new channel, which is probably the fastest way to get up to a good number of subs.

Apart from working on those two points, you have a nice channel, just keep making sure to get people to notice you through different networking platforms and improving your content as you go.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your channel.

Valerik

Reactions: CMTXRATED

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey CMTXRATED,

First of all I would like to compliment you on you thumbnails which are very well made and it is obvious that you put a lot of effort into them. Maybe try to improve your banner and take it to the same level as your other art.

btw, the big red button underneath your post for your channel send people to a different account than the one you have the link for which has like 5 times the number of subscribers. If they are both your channels, i would make a new video on the other one and get people to come to your new channel, which is probably the fastest way to get up to a good number of subs.

Apart from working on those two points, you have a nice channel, just keep making sure to get people to notice you through different networking platforms and improving your content as you go.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your channel.

Valerik
Yea that is my channel, I did change it but it must have not saved,thanks for the advice