Channel Feedback?

Sevrax

I started youtube about 9 months ago, uploaded about 50 s****y videos and gave up! In july I deleted them all and started over, now I have 25 uploads, 33k views and 141 subscribers :)/).
It would be awesome if you guys told me what you think about it so far, and maybe also my latest video. I make League of Legends montages.

Hey man. Your channel art is on point. It looks ver visually appealing.I like how you made some montages of pro players! I can definitely tell you put a lot of effort into editing your videos. I think you are doing a good job and keep it up.

I started youtube about 9 months ago, uploaded about 50 s****y videos and gave up! In july I deleted them all and started over, now I have 25 uploads, 33k views and 141 subscribers :)/).
It would be awesome if you guys told me what you think about it so far, and maybe also my latest video. I make League of Legends montages.
Your thumbnails and channel art is extremely appealing. Side note - how excited were you when you saw 22k views on your first video? :D

Your thumbnails and channel art is extremely appealing. Side note - how excited were you when you saw 22k views on your first video? :D

Tbh I wasn't that excited because I was getting those views very slowly, that's one of my first videos, but not the first one :p

Back