Request Channel Banner $50 YTalk Cash!

Does this one help? The one on the bottom looks similar to the one I posted earlier.

megamanlogo.png
that helps a lot! can you find out the name of the Font and then send me a link in a PM so I can find it in the morning when I start on some ideas?

Do you still need a banner, i have been working on one for you, im pretty proud of it, just let me know if you have already have it planned out, i wouldn't want to interrupt its just that im addicted to graphics lately. :D

Well im leaving my house soon, so here is my work feel free to use, in the very slim chance of you picking my work over @Andrew Flint 's work please still pay him the $50 as he was the one to ask first anyways hope its ok :D
awesome card games banner.psd.jpg
anything past the whit lines wont be seen on phones, ipads, and computers :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the banner! I will still pay Andrew for his hard work as well!

Thanks everyone!
TBH that's look better than what I've got atm as I haven't been able to spend much time on it :) I would rather you keep the cash or give it to the other person as I've got enough YTTalk Cash tbh ;D

TBH that's look better than what I've got atm as I haven't been able to spend much time on it :) I would rather you keep the cash or give it to the other person as I've got enough YTTalk Cash tbh ;D

I already gave it to you. I will also pay DemolitionPandaTV when I get more YTTalk Cash.

I already gave it to you. I will also pay DemolitionPandaTV when I get more YTTalk Cash.
I just refunded it so you should get it back soon :)
I'm still going to create something but I can't promise anything soon as I've got a busy week :)

Back