Request Channel Banner $50 YTalk Cash!

Franklin

Yugituber
My channel is need of a good banner. I will pay you $50 YTalk Cash. You can see that I have enough cash to pay the designer.

Channel Name: Awesome Card Games

Design:

I would like the letters to be in bold. You or anyone else will have creative control. Please keep in mind that this is a card game channel related to Yu-Gi-Oh! and Cardfight!! Vanguard. No other card game should appear in the banner.

I need the character in this photo in the banner. ONLY the frontal picture is needed in the banner. The back and head shoots are not to be in the banner.

Blaster_Dark_2.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any other specifications for this banner? or do we get all creative control apart from the text + image?

Do you have any other specifications for this banner? or do we get all creative control apart from the text + image?

Great question!

I would like the letters to be in bold. You or anyone else will have creative control. Please keep in mind that this is a card game channel related to Yu-Gi-Oh! and Cardfight!! Vanguard. No other card game should appear in the banner. This will be added to the opening post.

My channel is need of a good banner. I will pay you $50 YTalk Cash. You can see that I have enough cash to pay the designer.

Channel Name: Awesome Card Games

Design:

I would like the letters to be in bold. You or anyone else will have creative control. Please keep in mind that this is a card game channel related to Yu-Gi-Oh! and Cardfight!! Vanguard. No other card game should appear in the banner.

I need the character in this photo in the banner. ONLY the frontal picture is needed in the banner. The back and head shoots are not to be in the banner.

Blaster_Dark_2.jpg
you play vanguard i love vanguard

Okay thanks, as I've got a little bit of free time I might see if I can come up with anything, I'm not promising anything will get finished but, I will post anything I do on here as a .PNG and .PSD so you or anyone else can continue or what not :)

Last thing, are you sure there are no fonts you want? I know people are normally fussy about this :) http://www.dafont.com/

Okay thanks, as I've got a little bit of free time I might see if I can come up with anything, I'm not promising anything will get finished but, I will post anything I do on here as a .PNG and .PSD so you or anyone else can continue or what not :)

Last thing, are you sure there are no fonts you want? I know people are normally fussy about this :)

I would like to the font to be like this!

676594_original.gif

I would like to the font to be like this!

676594_original.gif
I've run out of time tonight as I had to keep a promise to a signature thread I made earlier, I'll try come up with something tomorrow before I do decorating if I get the time. Unless someone else comes along to does something for you :) If not I'll PM you tomorrow with whatever I finished up with :)

Back