Changing over time!

tedswrong

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have noticed that the style of my videos has casually changed over time and that my editing has gained more efficieny. I just think it's a cool thing to watch your own personal growth!!

Who else agrees??

Reactions: CMTXRATED

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree. Mine has been doing the exact same thing! I think it's because after a while you catch onto what works best and what gets the best feedback.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree. Mine has been doing the exact same thing! I think it's because after a while you catch onto what works best and what gets the best feedback.
This. And of course, with most things, the more times you do it, the better and easier it gets!

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Yes I completely agree, the more different things you try out the more you know what works and what doesn't.
As time goes on your always going to change, even after the short amount of time I've seen such a difference in the videos I made when I first started than now.

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
My channel is really small and really young (5 weeks in) and i have changed the premise of my channel quite radical.
I started with only comedy in the first week, realised that i wanted to add in some "deep thoughts" of mine and then slowly shifted to making more of the second kind of content.
And now here i am, doing only Philosophy/Ethic explained and "deep thoughts"/opinion videos.
I just really quickly ran out of ideas for comedy and didn´t really like the long editing process.
Now i enjoy doing youtube way more because i don´t have to force myself to find ideas.

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I love watching progress like that! I think the biggest thing I learned was to TRIPLE CHECK that my camera is focused xD I also learned the best times of day to film so the light is better.

HelenMorgan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've only just started my channel, but I am already looking forward to making better videos. I'm kind of camera-shy and I'm still working out some kinks here and there when it comes to recording. Haha, everyone has to start somewhere though, right? The prospect of growing and becoming more efficient has me really excited to make new videos c:

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Agree. YouTube is like a ouija board. You are in control but it takes you where you want to go

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I have noticed that the style of my videos has casually changed over time and that my editing has gained more efficieny. I just think it's a cool thing to watch your own personal growth!!

Who else agrees??
Yeh the more you do it the more you get used to it and the faster you will do it