Challenges we should do??

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, we are BFR Entertainment also known as Break From Reality Entertainment. Our goal is to show everyone that there is more than just sitting at home doing nothing and being bored. You can be doing other things outside your house or have fun with group of friends . We started a channel less than a month ago and currently have 42 subscribers and 124 likes on our facebook page.

(we have a giveaway video up for once we reach 100 subscribers by Nov.30 we will giveaway a free custom shirt)

Here was we need your suggestions on. We are doing challenges also. We did the Korean spicy noodle challenge, the blind fold baby food challenge, no hands put on your pants challenge, and thinking of others.

We need your help on trying to find out what challenges you want us to do. We record 5-7 videos for our stock pile to 1 day every week just for you guys to get 3-5 videos uploaded every week for your entertainment.

So, comment below on what challenges or tags you want us to do or anything else you want us to do or talk about!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are shooting more videos next week. Does anyone want to cover what topics we should cover or challenges we should do??

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Update : we are at 89 subs now!! We need a 11 more for our goal of 100 subs by Nov 30th! We upload every day and the quality of the videos are outstanding! We are taking challenge request and skits request! Please Help us :D Also we working on merchandise already so stay tuned for that!

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A cool challenge hm? Do the backward challenge (either talking or moving). Go look it up, its funny as hell :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A cool challenge hm? Do the backward challenge (either talking or moving). Go look it up, its funny as hell :D
Lol we were thinking about recording the talking backwards challenge since I do have sony vegas pro 13 as an editing software so it would be easy to reverse the backwards talking to see what we are saying. thanks for the suggestion !

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

Crawstax

Reaction score
In my opinion* those challenges are not extreme enough. I'm not saying they aren't entertaining, but with other YouTubers stapling their tongues, eating cacti, and 30 ghost peppers... what would make viewers want to watch somebody eat spicy noodles? Just criticising, not hating.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In my opinion* those challenges are not extreme enough. I'm not saying they aren't entertaining, but with other YouTubers stapling their tongues, eating cacti, and 30 ghost peppers... what would make viewers want to watch somebody eat spicy noodles? Just criticising, not hating.
I mean I was asking people what they want to see..and we just started which is why we are taking suggestions, we are also arent going to spend 100+ on a bottle of hot sauce (yes we did do research on those types of challenges) . You should suggest instead. You should suggest instead of stating the obvious and going into detail saying what we were doing is "not entertaining" that is pretty mean. I mean we were at 42 subs on 11/8 now it is 11/23 and we are at 146 subscribers and 134 likes on our facebook page. We are doing something right.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Anything involving one person being unable to see and another person directing them to do things is fun. I don't know if that's a particular challenge, but I'm thinking of the Survivor-like mazes and obstacle courses where one person is blindfolded and someone shouts directions at them. (Just don't hurt yourselves!)

Crawstax

Reaction score
I mean I was asking people what they want to see..and we just started which is why we are taking suggestions, we are also arent going to spend 100+ on a bottle of hot sauce (yes we did do research on those types of challenges) . You should suggest instead. You should suggest instead of stating the obvious and going into detail saying what we were doing is "not entertaining" that is pretty mean. I mean we were at 42 subs on 11/8 now it is 11/23 and we are at 146 subscribers and 134 likes on our facebook page. We are doing something right.
Don't take it so harsh, I was just making a general suggestion. :eeks:

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
accent challenge is always good I just did it and it was fun to do