Canon Powershot ELPH 360 HS - DISAPOINTED!!!!

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
So a couple of days ago I purchased a Canon Powershot ELPH 360 HS from Walmart aka "Wally World" ha ha. As soon as the wife gets home, I'm taking it back. I am highly disappointed in it. The low quality is really horrible. I should've figured that when I kept seeing reviews outside. I was going to use it as a vlogging camera on the go. I have a Canon Rebel T5i 700D and I understand that the quality swims laps around a point and shoot but gosh, I couldn't just let it slide. I'm thinking about just vlogging with my T5i but it's so big and it would probably feel awkward in public. A small camera would be ok but this one makes it so obvious. I really like the Canon g7x but out of my price range right now, want to adjust to vlogging before I get that.

Do anyone else Vlog in public with a DSLR? What's been your experience?

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've done a few vlogs with my canon t6i and I agree, it's too big for daily vlogs. I mean I don't mind it sometimes because the quality is so good, but it gets tiring after a while.

I'm thinking of getting the gopro hero 5 session ($300) once I get enough money for daily vlogs. The audio is pretty good, it's super small and light, and it just seems cool. One of the things that's turned me off from cheap point and shoots for vlogging is the low light quality like you said.

Reactions: Justoshow