Can i use a popular wrestling action figure in my video?

Larry

I sometimes do stop motion videos and i thought id use The Undertaker action figure in my next video but i really wanna make sure that is ok, especially cuz i plan on monetizing as well.Id hate to go through the long process that is stop motion just to find out using him is some kinda infringement or something. Please help me understand WHAT TO AVOID as well if possible, thanks.

I sometimes do stop motion videos and i thought id use The Undertaker action figure in my next video but i really wanna make sure that is ok, especially cuz i plan on monetizing as well.Id hate to go through the long process that is stop motion just to find out using him is some kinda infringement or something. Please help me understand WHAT TO AVOID as well if possible, thanks.
lel. They are not going to copyright your video for using a doll you legally purchased.

Don't worry about it. Like, seriously. Don't. You'll have a much better time on YouTube if you do.

Things you DO want to avoid are:
Using music that you didn't create.
Using footage from a show, movie, etc.

That's basically it. Just make sure your content doesn't break those general rules and you'll be perfectly fine.

Am I the only one who is sad that this is even a question?

This is not a jab at the OP, but at the whole what is copyrighted and what is not, brought to a point where this is a legit question :(

lel. They are not going to copyright your video for using a doll you legally purchased.

Don't worry about it. Like, seriously. Don't. You'll have a much better time on YouTube if you do.

Things you DO want to avoid are:
Using music that you didn't create.
Using footage from a show, movie, etc.

That's basically it. Just make sure your content doesn't break those general rules and you'll be perfectly fine.
Ok i just wanted to be sure i would be ok, thank you much appreciated!

Am I the only one who is sad that this is even a question?

This is not a jab at the OP, but at the whole what is copyrighted and what is not, brought to a point where this is a legit question :(
Im new to youtube and just asking the more experienced people so i can get the correct info on how far i can go with my video ideas, this forum has been very helpful and informative. Dumb or not i learned something today.

Im new to youtube and just asking the more experienced people so i can get the correct info on how far i can go with my video ideas, this forum has been very helpful and informative. Dumb or not i learned something today.
That was not the point I was making, mate.

Back