can i get some channel feedback please

Fusion

So I have this gaming channel for 3 weeks now and I only have 1 sub ( other 8 are from me and my friends). Can someone please review my channel. I think the first video of the SWTOR series is the best video to gave an idea of my channel. In return I will review your channel if you want to.

Alright so I see potential, but I also see room for improvement. Get excited a bit more. As well as try the "cut com" way. If you look at any of my videos you see that there are little to no pauses in it. It is good because not every second of gameplay is important, edit it shorted and make it cleaner you know? If you have any questions ask but I think your channel would do better if the vids where short and you started editing out the long pauses.

We will try to make our video's between 15-20 minutes but we still have 2 video's rendered who are 45 minutes long.

Hi, the very first thing I noticed was that your intro was awesome and upbeat and then when you started the video you were quite quiet, so definitely being more enthusiastic right from the go would be good. Other than that I think your video's aren't too bad, I watched your newest one and the quality was good! Keep it up mate

Hi, the very first thing I noticed was that your intro was awesome and upbeat and then when you started the video you were quite quiet, so definitely being more enthusiastic right from the go would be good. Other than that I think your video's aren't too bad, I watched your newest one and the quality was good! Keep it up mate
thank you. I will work on my enthusiasm. I watched your channel. I love the vlogging. Sometimes the background noise was overwhelming but it's london after all. And definitely keep doing the timelapses i really love them

Back