josephcarson0

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When i record with my PS4 there isn't any audio in the recording when i have my headset in but when i don't use my headset the audio in the recording is fine so my question is what could be causing this? Thanks for any help you guys can give me :)

aarondafish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hmmm... I wish i could help, but i dont have a ps4! The only thing i could suggest is looking up your problem? Im sure a lot of people have the same issue. Best of luck to ya! :D

josephcarson0

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a ps4 and I need more information
Ok, When i'm recording a video without a headset my audio in the recording is fine but when i use a headset there is literally no audio from the gameplay. what could be causing this?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
When i record with my PS4 there isn't any audio in the recording when i have my headset in but when i don't use my headset the audio in the recording is fine so my question is what could be causing this? Thanks for any help you guys can give me :)

Hi

I've moved your thread to the video editing forum.

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
are you using Elgato or OBS? There are tutorial online to fix the problem

Inspired

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How do you have it plugged into your pc

Worldofpossible

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have it plugged into my pvr
It sound like the elgato gameplay audio isn't recording. See when you plug your headphone in the ps4 sends audio to the headset and not the tv. On its own, the elgato record audio that is running trhough the tv. You will a bit more cables and tutorial to work around that issue.