Buying Views?

Okay guys before you start posting more sarcastic responses just think about it for a second. I think what he is trying to ask is if you buy views it would make the algorithm in youtube think that the vid is pretty popular and make it more searchable for others and displaying it more in peoples relative and suggested section. Now when people see the video they look at the view count and that makes them want to watch it too. Making their views real for the video and potentially gaining a sub because of it. I personally dont do it because I would rather spend money on advertising a good video I do instead. But if that is your strategy then Im not going to say its dumb or put you down because it may work for you. I'll just say more powee to you and good luck.

People be set in their ways XD

Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, I am going to assume that he is just curious as to what botting / paid views has to offer him an his channel.

For one, it is against the TOS of YouTube, and, at least in this community, is unethical. You are risking your entire channel when you break the rules because it allows YouTube the right to suspend your channel because of this. This would be very annoying when you actually DO get a fanbase, but are kicked off because of your initial bought views.

Looking away from ethics, and legalities as far as YouTube is concerned, is it helpful? I would say yes. It technically does create the illusion of a more popular channel, a more popular video, and YouTube will more than likely show your video to more 'real' viewers.

People do not like to use this method, because of what was stated before, and because many claim to only be in YouTube for the joy / thrill of creating content, and not having viewed videos. I shall keep my opinions on that matter to myself however.

All in all, you can do whatever you would like to do, seeing as it is YOUR channel, but I hope you at least know more about it now :D

Who has bought views before to boost their videos up? Share your experience please.

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap.jpg

yeah really though, very bad idea youtube would probably audit them too, if your in it for fake views then well, you shouldn't be in it.

Its a bad idea.
Idk why would you think of spending your money for views?
Do like most of them do. Make good content and you will get views.
Some of them will be scam and you won't get any views

/: .. what if i get you milk ? you are a cat.. cats like milk.. right ? :3.. just do not quastion the location that the milk is comming from
well
its business and there are some principles
...but now that you are offering milk....
we can arrange a meeting where I have to discuss about this issue with all my officers
important-business-meeting-cat-asleep-13537066011.jpg

well
its business and there are some principles
...but now that you are offering milk....
we can arrange a meeting where I have to discuss about this issue with all my officers
important-business-meeting-cat-asleep-13537066011.jpg
i got the stuff.. i got a lot of it but there are no cows ..

Back