Blackops Commentary, And Unboxing of iPhone 4 (Maybe speed drawing)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys Mr Gingee here. This week their will be a Blackops commentary, and soon followed in about 2 weeks maybe next week and iPhone 4 unboxing with full review. possibly a Speed drawing im not sure yet, Maybe a fanart of an Upcoming game.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice to know about your plans, I love unboxing videos, they're really useful for people wanting to buy the same thing or looking into buying it. We watched loads of unboxing type videos before buying our camcorder and I tend to search for "item title unboxing" now if I am looking into buying something I know little about or cant find elsewhere. I am looking forward to the iPhone one and it will good to see it getting reviewed.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, especially since i have a a Aiptek Hd 720p 1280x720 Camcorder and a Huge tripod So it should be quite good. And ill probably be uploading on that review a actual video of the iphones video.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh so you will be mixing an iphone advert sort of thing in with it yeah? What are your plans for throughout the video, like how will it start, the middle and end/climax etc?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It will start with the box, i will go through thoroughly on the design of the box, I will then charge the phone for a little bit and get used to it, i will show some of the features including facetime (Ill have to get a mate to use his iphone) Then i will use the camera, and Use a clip of the camera and post it in the video so you cans see the quality, Itll end with a summary and some apps i found. I will also talk about the techy stuff.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like you have it all thought out there, are you going to give a rating with the summary out of ten or something like that and I think it would be cool if you compare it to the older iPhones if possible and mention new features and whats better or not better etc maybe even compare it to a competitor, then again that would make another video on its own, iPhone VS Android Phone :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well my mum has a HTC Desire, Two of my sisters have the iPhone 3, one of my Sisters has a Blackberry, and my dad has a Nokia somthing or a nother. So theirs possibilitys their XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How about get the most modern ones together, maybe do a sort of Battle of the Best Phones or something like that :D Perhaps an animation at the end showing the winner of the lot, something humourous possibly too.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldnt be able, to take everyones phones, their tooo addicted XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That could make a funny video if done properly, iPhone addiction VS Android addiction or How to Treat iPhone Addiction, thousands of people texting away and chatting in it some even with them glued to their ears :D