Big YouTubers - Under Pressure?

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're a big YouTuber and you have more viewers than a comedy club... Don't you feel under pressure? Is there any more pressure? I'm really curious.

I always felt like if I were to get a very big audience I'd suddenly become shy of talking because I want to avoid saying something idiotic or offensive xD

How would you feel with a large audience? Or do you have one? If so, did you become more shy? Share your stories :)

Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you, no man ask for.
(Sorry, had to. Kudos if you got the reference)

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

Owlins

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't talk for myself regarding youtube (I'm small :p)

But the bigger audience you get the more people will comment on something you've said. Even if you didn't mean it or they got the wrong context or whatnot. It's just part of what you are doing. And it's part of the modern day internet. You cannot even fart without people having an opinion about it.

The internet has become more vocal these days. If you can't take the occasional hit than you should consider doing something different. You should be able to say (almost) anything but just be aware that the bigger your audience, the more people could potentially disagree with you one way or the other.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I definitely think they feel pressure every now and again, yeah. But when you end up making regular content as your living, I imagine that a lot of what you produce comes naturally and it's less likely that you'll be freaking out over what they will think because I find that a lot of bigger YouTubers plan way in advance.

Reactions: Mattaxol