Best YouTube Networks

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After joining ********, it's good to know that I've made the right choice as a partnership.
Sorry but that networks website name has been censored here after stealing our code and content a while back.

Isaki Tahashi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your info very informative :)
One of my channel is partnered with one of those Big networks and i have to say before i joined them i tryed to monetize my videos and i have to say 10%-15% of vidos was monetized the rest was not and as a gamer i could not show proof that I had all rights to those videos (like: picture,gamesound etc..) that's why i could not monetize but when i joined one of the netwoks all 100% of my videos was monetized, now my point is this which you'll need to think about.

If i did not join any network maybe from 10% video monetized i will get let's say $100
but hen i joined a network my videos will get 100% monetized and it will bring me $500 then is better to join network at least for a year even that is 50/50 is split between you and the network you have joined still you getting more then just monetizing with youtube.

After a year if you dont get any Third Party Content then inside your account you have a choise to apply to Unlink or leave that network. So based on some calculation i have done , it was better for me to join a network.

The Point here is try Monetize your videos go to most viewed videos in your channel see if most of them are monetized if videos are monetized then dont join network to split your money but work with youtube,however if your videos are not monetized then join at least for a year.

Thank You :)

Nej.....
At what point did you personally join a network? (sub count/view count) I'm learning the ropes. Thanks.

Animazing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
It is so interesting to read all that. Very helpful. I'm a very small youtuber and I really don't have any idea if it would profit me to partner or not..

Tommy Jae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great info thank yo Kindly for sharing. My goal is to make money through my YouTube business over summer and this should help a great deal.

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks to share this information, and alert this users.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Been with We Are The Hits for a month. AMAZING

crenk

Reaction score
I have been using RouteNote and they have been amazing for me. Im a very small channel and they accepted me.. and standard revenue share is 85%. They give you access to music and image DB.