Best video editing software ever!

360XboxGameplay

I've Got It
The best video editing software by far is.. Sony Vegas, at first it's complicated to use, but eventually when you master it, it can make a video into a masterpiece!

Good, yes. The best, hardly. It's a matter of experience and personal preference obviously, but Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut are actually used to edit big Hollywood movies. The same can not be said for Vegas Pro.

Final Cut user here, and well I am very happy with it especially because rendering times have fallen. Not sure I'll be looking to change!

The best video editing software by far is.. Sony Vegas, at first it's complicated to use, but eventually when you master it, it can make a video into a masterpiece!
[DOUBLEPOST=1354063913,1354063904][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1354063924][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1354064011][/DOUBLEPOST]i love it

I use Vegas but I wouldn't say its the best. I need to dive into and learn Adobe After Effects....

If I had the cash I would move from Vegas, however I think for a robust set of tools, clean interface and large community help forums, Vegas should be praised for what it offers.

does anyone know what a total package for Adobe would cost?

Back